- SALON SAVEURS DES PLAISIRS GOURMANDS
SALON SAVEURS DES PLAISIRS GOURMANDS
With 250 exhibitors who are experts in local products and delicatessen products from France and elsewhere, the Saveurs des Plaisirs Gourmands show offers a wide range of exceptional products. Friendly and gourmet, the lounge brings together the fine flower of French gastronomy. Ideal for preparing for the end of the year celebrations, it is the reference market for lovers of gastronomy.
All the gourmets meet there so come and prepare your celebrations!
- Sea and river products
- Cheeses, eggs and other dairy products
- Meat, poultry, game and charcuterie
- Wine and spirits
- Sweet products, chocolates
- Producers' market: producers from our regions showcase the best local and delicatessen products. Whet your appetite and come and buy directly from the farmers.
- The food lab: whet your curiosity with the innovative, surprising and gourmet products of our young creators and start-ups.
- Oenological tasting: take part in tastings commented by professionals and know how to pair your dishes with your wines to impress those around you!
-Happy hour! : Friday evening, enjoy an aperitif dinner with tastings at low prices
- HAPPY HOUR from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Food court
- at the table! : the restaurants are waiting for you to discover excellent local products.
How to get there?
As part of its CSR approach, Viparis encourages sustainable mobility.
You will find the public transportation we recommend you use to access Espace Champerret:
Lines 84, 92, 39, 163, 164, 165 and PC, Porte de Champerret Stations
Line C, Pereire-Levallois station
Line 3 station "Porte de Champerret" exit 1 or station "Louise Michel" exit 2
The entrance to Espace Champerret is located at the square Auguste Balagny